Singapore has extended its Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) scheme, currently operating until 26th March 2022, through to late October next year, with Singapore Airlines and Scoot among the first of 24 VTL-approved airlines to confirm their flight schedules for the seven-month extension.
The SIA Group is operating around 60% of all VTL flights into Singapore (based on March 2022 schedules), so this extended list of designated flights is likely to reflect the lion’s share of Singapore-bound quarantine-free options for the northern summer 2022 season.
Sydney and London see the biggest increase in VTL flights, including Airbus A380s in both cases, while Scoot will no longer operate VTL flights from Seoul and Kuala Lumpur.
This early notice addition of quarantine-free flights could represent a great time to lock in future bookings or redemption tickets, while SIA still has its complimentary rebooking policy in force.
Singapore Airlines and Scoot VTL flights to October 2022
Singapore Airlines has given up maintaining its full list of designated VTL flights, instead directing customers to its flight schedule page or the booking system and simply asking them to look out for the marked services.
Low-cost subsidiary Scoot is also still working on updating its rundown, despite having loaded its VTL flights into the booking system already.
Well don’t worry – we haven’t given up listing all the eligible flights for each route and so naturally we’ve done the legwork for you and searched the entire schedule to identify the ones you’ll need to pick!
Here’s the full list of designated flights on SIA and Scoot’s 37 VTL routes, with schedules from now until late October 2022.
We’ve also noted the key differences introduced from 27th March 2022, and you can click to expand each VTL schedule in turn for a full day of operation / timing breakdown and aircraft details.
VTL flights operated by other carriers are also shown alongside SIA and Scoot flights, where known.
- SIA will increase its Adelaide VTL flights from 4 weekly to 5 weekly.
- SIA will retain daily Amsterdam VTL flights.
- SIA will retain three times daily Bangkok VTL flights.
- Scoot will reduce to twice weekly Bangkok VTL flights.
- SIA will retain five times weekly Barcelona VTL flights.
- Scoot will retain three times weekly Berlin VTL flights.
- SIA will increase its Brisbane VTL flights from 17 to 21 per week.
- 3-class Airbus A350 Long Haul aircraft will be used on the overnight SQ246 VTL service, adding a Premium Economy option on this route.
- SIA will increase its Brunei VTL flights from 1 to 5 per week.
- SIA will retain daily Chennai VTL flights.
- SIA will retain daily Colombo VTL flights.
- SIA will retain 5 times weekly Copenhagen VTL flights.
- SIA will retain daily Delhi VTL flights, using Boeing 777-300ERs in April before reinstating Airbus A380s in May.
- SIA will retain twice daily Frankfurt VTL flights, upgauging to Airbus A380s on the SQ25 flight for the summer season.
- SQ325 will be downgauged to an Airbus A350.
- SIA will retain 3 times weekly Houston VTL flights until early June.
- SIA will increase its Houston VTL flights to 4 per week from early June.