Last month Citi launched a staycation offer, throwing in a second night free for its Prestige cardholders at either The Fullerton Hotel or the Marriott Tang Plaza. That opened up the option of an excellent value two-night stay from S$350, provided you booked in August and stayed by 31st December 2020.
This month Citi has enhanced the deal, extending the booking window to 30th September while also adding a third hotel to the offer – the St. Regis in Orchard.
Citi Prestige Staycation Promotion
This newly extended staycation promotion is valid for bookings made between 1st August 2020 and 30th September 2020 at three hotels in Singapore, for primary Citi Prestige cardholders.
You’ll be entitled to one complimentary night per main cardholder per room when you book a minimum of two consecutive nights, so for a two-night stay you’re getting 50% off, for a three-night stay it’s 33% off, etc.
Cardholders are entitled to one complimentary night per hotel during the promotion period, so to truly maximise the deal you can book two nights at The Fullerton, two at the Marriott and two the St. Regis, but you cannot enjoy the deal twice at the same hotel.
To qualify you must book directly with the hotel through the specified method, for a stay that takes place between 1st August 2020 and 31st December 2020. Other qualifying terms include:
- Reservation must be made using a Citi Prestige credit card and the card must be presented at check-in, and for full payment upon check out.
- The cardholder who booked the stays must be one of the staying guests.
- Complimentary night is non-transferable and not valid for stays at another hotel.
- Complimentary night must be utilised during the same stay as the purchased nights.
- Purchased and complimentary nights must be of the same room type.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the complimentary night cannot be combined with another “stay a minimum night and get free night” type of offer run by the hotels directly.
- All room rates will be based on what is featured in this promotion and cannot be combined with any other offers or packages.
- Offer is subject to availability and confirmation by the hotel. Availability of redemptions are limited in quantity and advance reservations are needed.
The Fullerton Hotel
This offer is priced at S$490 for two nights and includes:
- Accommodation in the Premier Courtyard Room
- Daily breakfast for two adults
- S$80 nett Food & Beverage credit per stay
- Unlimited high-speed Wi-FI for multiple devices
- Reservations must be made and paid for with a valid Citi Prestige Card starting with 5425 5040 XXXX XXXX, otherwise The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reserves the right to cancel the reservation without prior notice
Reservations are through the following link:
Other terms include:
- Free cancellations up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Thereafter, no-shows and late
cancellations will incur a one-night room charge (including service charge and taxes).
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government taxes and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Rooms are subject to availability and advance reservations are required.
- The offer is valid for stays until 30th December 2020 and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
This offer is priced at S$350 for two nights and includes:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults and 2 children (below 12 years old), or three adults
- Early check-in at 11am (subject to availability)
- Late check-out until 2pm (subject to availability)
- Dining credits of S$85++ (S$100 nett) per room per stay
- Complimentary parking during the stay
6831 4555 or
Email the hotel
Other terms include:
- Book at least 3 days in advance, room subject to availability.
- Free cancellations up to 72 hours prior to arrival. Thereafter, no-shows and late
cancellations will incur the 1st night room rate charge.
- Dining Credits are applied to guest folio at time of check out.
- Dining Credits can be used at Crossroads Cafe, Wan Hao, Marriott Cafe, Lobby Lounge, In-Room Dining or Poolside Dining.
- Pre-arrangement of check-in and check-out times as part of social distancing measurement.
- Maximum occupancy of two adults and two children, below 12, or three adults.
- Black-out dates: 25th Dec – 31st Dec 2020.
St. Regis Singapore
This offer is priced at S$600 for two nights and includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Executive Deluxe Room
- Epicurean breakfast for two persons
- Welcome bottle of Champagne
- S$50 dining and spa credit
- Signature St. Regis butler service
- Complimentary parking
Email the hotel quoting <CitiPrestigeStaycation>
Other terms include:
- Valid for stays until 30th December 2020.
- The hotel reserves the right to take a pre-authorisation on your Citi Prestige card to guarantee the reservation at any time and to charge any cancellation fees.
- Name changes must be requested by the guest who made the original reservation.
- Reservations may not be assigned or transferred in any manner to any third party.
- Cancellations can be made at least 24 hours prior to intended date of stay.
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions for this staycation offer are available here:
Other staycation deals
If you don’t hold a Citi Prestige card, or aren’t interested in this offer, don’t despair! With over 200 hotels in Singapore now accepting leisure bookings, don’t miss our summary of staycation deals at available hotels across the city:
This offer from Citi can be a significant saving on the best available rates at these hotels, even counting their own staycation offers.
Remember you can stay longer than two nights if you wish under this deal, however only one night will be complimentary. You can also use the benefit all three hotels if you wish, you’re only limited to one free night at each property during the promotion period.
These aren’t the most exciting room types at the three hotels in question, however you can’t argue with the value offered. Do note that the rates are not combinable with any other staycation deals available for these properties.
(Cover Photo: Marriott)