We first published our guide to the Singapore Airlines fleet back in November 2017. At the time it was restricted to basic information about aircraft types and seat maps, with our recommendations for seat selection, based on our own personal experience and research.
We’re pleased today to launch our latest version of the fleet and seats guide – now incorporating the specifications, photos and details of all the suites, first class and business class seats offered across the Singapore Airlines fleet for easy reference.
Each seats page (you’ll find the links below) also shows:
- Pictures and details of the seats themselves.
- Which seats are installed by aircraft type and sub-variant.
- How you can tell which seat you’ll have on your flight using the seat map.
- Links to our own seat reviews and those from other sites.
- Links to the fleet page for the specific aircraft type – with our ‘where to sit’ recommendations.
The all-important details on which seats are installed by aircraft type will be continually updated as fleet re-fits progress, particularly on the 777-300ER and the upcoming re-fits to the older A380 aircraft.
The Seats Guide
|2017 R (Suites)|
|2006 R (Suites)|
Business Class (long-haul)
Business Class (regional)
Fleet and Seating Configuration Guide
Be sure to bookmark both our Seats Guide and Fleet Guide pages as your go-to reference next time you book an SIA flight or award ticket. Helping you choose better and travel smarter on Singapore Airlines.
(Cover Photo: MainlyMiles)