Using your credit card to make bill and invoice payments through card payment providers in Singapore is a great way to boost your annual miles total at a competitive cost, and we’ve seen a number of offers this year allowing you to buy miles from as little as 1.15 cents each.
ipaymy has launched a new promotion for December 2019, giving you the chance to win a fully paid Business Class flight to a destination of your choice. Each user will be entitled to one entry into the draw provided a payment is made through the service this month, with the winner announced in January 2020.
Your ticket must be for travel in 2020.
To participate make sure you enter promo code FLYBIZ in the ‘Coupon code’ field at the confirmation stage of your transaction.
How it works
Simply make any payment with any credit card through the ipaymy platform between now and the end of December 2019 and apply the FLYBIZ promo code to be entered into the lucky draw.
Only one entry per person and per account is permitted (if you and your spouse have a separate account, you should both enter, but setting up multiple accounts for one person is not permitted).
The successful winner will be notified by 10th January 2020 and can then choose a Business Class flight on any airline, any route, and on any date of travel. ipaymy will then purchase the ticket on the winner’s behalf.
The maximum price of the ticket is capped at S$5,000, however if a more expensive itinerary is chosen you can choose pay the difference to ipaymy by credit card if you wish.
Terms and conditions
- Open to all users in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore.
- To qualify for the lucky draw, a user must enter the code “FLYBIZ” at checkout.
- The entry period of the lucky draw is December 2, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
- Entries submitted after December 31, 2019 will not qualify.
- The “FLYBIZ” code cannot be retroactively applied.
- The qualifying payment must be for legitimate purposes and must comply with ipaymy’s Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person and per account is permitted. If a user is identified in attempting to submit multiple entries through multiple accounts their submissions will be disqualified.
- The winner will be announced and notified by 10th January 2020.
- The winner may select the airline, destination and dates of travel and ipaymy will purchase the Business Class ticket on the winner’s behalf.
- Travel must be completed within 2020.
- The winner may designate a nominee to receive the business class ticket on their behalf.
- The total value of Business Class ticket must not exceed S$5,000 or equivalent in local currency.
- Should the value of the ticket exceed S$5,000 the winner may elect to ‘top up’ the difference to ipaymy. ipaymy will issue an invoice for the difference which may be paid to ipaymy by credit card.
- The winner agrees to allow ipaymy to use their name and photo in ipaymy marketing communications, to include social media.
- The winner agrees a provide ipaymy with media such as pictures and videos of their, or their nominee’s plane journey and trip which may be used for advertising.
Full terms and conditions for this promotions are available on the ipaymy website here.
A generous offer from the ipaymy team, which means it may well be worth diverting any credit card payments (no matter how small) their way this month, to be in with a chance to win this great prize.
While card payment companies like ipaymy are probably best known for making rent payments, don’t forget you can effectively pay any invoice this way, including home renovation bills, plus things like tax, insurance, tuition fees and stamp duty.
The Business Class ticket offered in this prize draw is very flexible, allowing you to select pretty much any flight you like to the tune of S$5,000 (if the winner is sensible, they’ll request a ticket as close as possible to that value!).
Even if the winner is looking at a more expensive Business Class itinerary, ipaymy will allow them to top up the difference using their credit card. Can’t say fairer than that.
Remember to apply the promo code to your next ipaymy transaction, and good luck!
(Cover Photo: MainlyMiles)