If you hold the Citi Prestige card in Singapore, there’s a great staycation deal on offer for stays between August and December 2020. You’ll get two nights at either The Fullerton Hotel or the Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel and pay the usual rate for just one night.
That’s a full 50% discount, which means enjoying a two-night stay from just S$350, an excellent offer for these properties, both of which are now approved by the STB to accept staycation guests.
Citi Prestige Staycation Promotion
This staycation promotion is valid for bookings made between 1st August 2020 and 31st August 2020 at these two hotels, for primary Citi Prestige cardholders.
You’ll be entitled to one complimentary night per main cardholder per room when you book a minimum of two consecutive nights, so for a two-night stay you’re getting 50% off, for a three-night stay it’s 33% off, etc.
Only one complimentary night is offered per main cardholder during the promotion period, so you can pick The Fullerton or the Marriott, but not both.
To qualify you must book directly with the hotel through the specified method, for a stay that takes place between 1st August 2020 and 31st December 2020. Other qualifying terms include:
- Reservation must be made using a Citi Prestige credit card and the card must be presented at check-in, and for full payment upon check out.
- The cardholder who booked the stays must be one of the staying guests.
- Complimentary night is non-transferable and not valid for stays at another hotel.
- Complimentary night must be utilised during the same stay as the purchased nights.
- Purchased and complimentary nights must be of the same room type.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the complimentary night cannot be combined with another “stay a minimum night and get free night” type of offer run by the hotels directly.
- All room rates will be based on what is featured in this promotion and cannot be combined with any other offers or packages.
- Offer is subject to availability and confirmation by the hotel. Availability of redemptions are limited in quantity and advance reservations are needed.
The Fullerton Hotel: S$490
This offer is priced at S$490 for two nights and includes:
- Accommodation in the Premier Courtyard Room
- Daily breakfast for two adults
- S$80 nett Food & Beverage credit per stay
- Unlimited high-speed Wi-FI for multiple devices
- Reservations must be made and paid for with a valid Citi Prestige Card starting with 5425 5050 XXXX XXXX, otherwise The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reserves the right to cancel the reservation without prior notice
Reservations are through the following link:
These two nights we checked under the Citi Prestige Staycation Promotion are normally priced at S$805 including tax (with $50 F&B credit), so the promotion in this example is saving you around 40%.
Other terms include:
- Free cancellations up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Thereafter, no-shows and late
cancellations will incur a one-night room charge (including service charge and taxes).
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government taxes and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Rooms are subject to availability and advance reservations are required.
- The offer is valid for the stays till 30 December 2020 and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel: S$350
This offer is priced at S$350 for two nights and includes:
- Accommodation in Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults and 2 children (below 12 years old) or three adults
- Early check-in at 11am (subject to availability)
- Late check-out till 2pm (subject to availability)
- Dining credits of S$85++ (S$100 nett) per room per stay
- Complimentary parking during the stay
6831 4555 or
Email the hotel
Other terms include:
- Book at least 3 days in advance, room subject to availability.
- Free cancellations up to 72 hours prior to arrival. Thereafter, no-shows and late
cancellations will incur the 1st night room rate charge.
- Dining Credits are applied to guest folio at time of check out.
- Dining Credits can be used at Crossroads Cafe, Wan Hao, Marriott Cafe, Lobby Lounge, In-Room Dining or Poolside Dining
- Pre-arrangement of check-in and check-out times as part of social distancing measurement
- Maximum occupancy of two adults and two children, below 12, or three adults
- Black-out dates: 8 Aug – 10 Aug 2020 and 25 Dec – 31 Dec 2020
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions for this staycation offer are available here:
Other staycation deals
If you don’t hold a Citi Prestige card, or aren’t interested in this offer, don’t despair! With well over 100 hotels in Singapore now accepting leisure bookings, don’t miss our summary of staycation deals at available hotels across the city:
Not quite a 50% off deal for the dates we checked at The Fullerton Hotel for a two-night weekend stay next month, but still a significant discount on the usual rate.
For the Marriott you’ll unfortunately have to call or email to check availability for the offer and book, however when we checked for a Deluxe Room with breakfast and a S$25 F&B credit (less than the Citi offer at S$85 F&B credit) it was pricing at S$350 per night including tax.
That means you should be able to secure a full 50% discount for a two-night stay, provided the offer is available on your preferred dates.
Remember you can stay longer than two nights if you wish under this deal, however only one night will be complimentary.
These aren’t the most exciting room types at either property, however you can’t argue with the value offered. Do note that the rates are not combinable with any other staycation offer available for either hotel.
(Cover Photo: The Fullerton Hotel)