EXPIRED This article relates to an offer or promotion which has now expired.
We weren’t planning on doing a year of giveaways but the friendly folk over at Qantas asked if we would be interested in a couple of First Class amenity kits and pyjamas for our readers.
It’s part of the airline’s celebration of one year since the return of its A380s in Singapore. A daily trio of Qantas superjumbo departures fly out of Changi each evening to Sydney, London and Melbourne, supplementing several other flights operated by the airline’s A330s.
2019 looks set to be an exciting year for Qantas fans in Singapore, with the much-anticipated opening for their First Class lounge at Changi (also the only dedicated oneworld First Class lounge in Singapore), the increased capacity Business Class lounge plus the refitted Business Class and refreshed First Class seats arriving on their A380s.
Back in March 2018, we jumped on board one of the first re-instated Qantas A380 flights from Sydney to Singapore, in First Class. It was a superb experience and you can read more about it by clicking the link below to read our full review.
Our last giveaway through Instagram was really successful with over 180 entries, so we decided this would be a good way to run this one too.
The Qantas First Class amenity kits are designed by their Director of Fashion, Martin Grant. The Melbourne born, Paris based designer is also responsible for Qantas’ edgy cabin crew uniforms introduced back in 2013 – still looking fresh nearly 6 years later.
These amenity kits, pyjamas and slippers were introduced in 2016 and influenced by the colours and styles used in the quirky uniform design.
The content of each male or female amenity kit includes the following:
- Wrap-around 3D eye mask in navy for women and black for men (I like this eye mask so much I actually use it at home too).
- Travel socks, in navy cotton rich material with red detailing around the toe for women and black detailing for men.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and earplugs
- A selection of Aspar (Australian, spa quality cosmetics used by award-winning spas worldwide):
- Sweet Orange & Shea Hand Cream: Sweet orange, rosehip oil, shea butter and sweet almond.
- Vanilla & Orange Lip Moisturiser: Sweet orange, beeswax and cocoa butter.
- Ultra-Hydrating Face Moisturiser: Aloe, Sweet Orange and Rose Geranium.
To enter, simply complete three steps:
- Follow @mainlymiles on Instagram
- Like our special giveaway post.
- Comment on our special giveaway post.
The contest closes on Friday 15th March 2019 at 11pm Singapore time. We’ll then collate the valid entries and a winner will be selected by a random number generator.
Note that this contest has now finished. The lucky winners were @timothychooi and @jjunhann.
Here are the other rules:
- Each eligible Instagram account will only be entered into the contest once, even if multiple comments are made on the giveaway post by a single account.
- The winning Instagram account will be announced on the special giveaway post by Saturday 16th March 2019.
- Mainly Miles will contact the winner through Instagram direct message to obtain the shipping address.
- In the event that the appropriate shipping details are not received within 1 week of us requesting them, we will run the draw again and a different winner will be selected at random.
- Under Instagram’s promotion rules, we have to tell you that this giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
These amenity kits have been kindly donated by Qantas. Postage is covered by Mainly Miles and we have received no compensation, financial or otherwise, from Qantas.
Thanks once again for your continued support and good luck to those who enter!
(Cover Photo: Qantas)