EXPIRED This article relates to an offer or promotion which has now expired.
We don’t usually write a reminder when a monthly Spontaneous Escapes promotion is coming to an end, but this month it’s no average Spontaneous Escapes promotion.
February’s deal, for selected Singapore Airlines and SilkAir flights in March 2019, was the most generous offer we’ve ever seen and there are still five days for you to lock in redemptions with up to 61% off some Business Class award prices.
Ever since devaluing KrisFlyer miles in January this year, Singapore Airlines promised a big Spontaneous Escapes deal for March, with “never before seen offers”. We were sceptical, but they certainly delivered on the promise.
Until Thursday 28th February 2019 the following discounts are still available on selected SIA and SilkAir routes:
- 50% off Economy Class redemptions.
- 44% off Premium Economy Class redemptions to and from Los Angeles (pay Economy rates for Premium Economy Class).
- 45% to 61% off Business Class redemptions (pay Economy rates for Business Class).
Standout options include:
- Singapore to Sydney in the 2017 Business Class seat for 28,000 miles (a 55% discount).
- Singapore to Hong Kong in the 2017 Business Class seat for 15,000 miles (a 51% discount).
- Rome to Singapore in the 2013 Business Class seat for 38,000 miles (a 59% discount).
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur in the 2018 Regional Business Class seat for 7,500 miles (a 61% discount).
We checked availability and found there is still immediately confirmable saver award seats on a number of these routes across several dates in March.
For the full terms and conditions of the Spontaneous Escapes offer and a full list of all the eligible routes, including Business Class seat types by flight number, check our full article here.
All the latest Business Class seat types are included
One of the best things about Spontaneous Escapes this month, for those of you still keen to try out some of SIA’s latest Business Class seats, is that all of them feature quite extensively in the selection.